Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nudes and Glitters

One of my legit favourite combos ever is a glitter gradient over a nude and today I have two for you! First up is Happy Hands Flowers on the Highway. I really love this glitter, it's so much fun and it's very flat (most glitters are so sparkly! Which is fun but sometimes that's not what you want) and kinda has a 60s vibe to it.
And then we have Elevation Polish Ama Dablam. This glitter, I can't even with it. It's seriously the most elegant glitter I own. I wore this for a week I just couldn't bare to take it off. Sadly there's only one more chance to own this polish, on August 16th preorders will go up and you so want to get your email in quick since I'm sure they'll go fast. Seriously, this is a polish everyone needs to own, it's mind blowing.
And here's the nude I used for both of those, Nails Inc Gatwick. This is seriously the most brushstrokey matte I've used but the colour is lovely if not quite mannequin hands (someday!) and the wear is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment