Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nail-Venturous Magpie Feathers + Essie Marshmallow

Just a quickie post today, trying to get back into the swing of this blogging thing (or maybe back into isn't the right word since I've been a failure since the beginning with the consistent posting). Did a jelly sandwich with Essie Marshmallow and Nail-Venturous Magpie Feathers. I don't know why I doubted Essie Marshmallows squishy jelly awesomeness. I got it in December and it sat in my untrieds until this mani a couple weeks ago, fail! Magpie Feathers is such a lovely glitter but unfortunately the large hex glitter started to curl which made applying a bit difficult because of course Amy managed to make a lovely polish where grabbing the large hexes was as easy as dipping the brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment