Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a-England Princess Sabra (Tristam's Eyes) and Ascalon

When I first started getting into NP (last summer) I saw all these pics and raves about a-England and I knew I wanted to try them but couldn't bring myself to spend $12 (from llarowe) on a single NP (oh how times have changed). Eventually I decided to haul from llarowe and got five, five of The Mythicals which I'm sure I'll swatch sometime. Anyway, that was the beginning of my love affair with a-England and Adina.

When Adina announced The Legends collection and pre-orders I sat there and started at bottle pics for days before deciding on the 3 I was going to pre-order (why can't I find a rich girl to marry?); Princess Sabra, Ascalon, and St. George. Still haven't gotten to wearing St. George yet since I need the right mood for such a teal but here we have a boatload of Princess Sabra and Ascalon pics. I wish it had been sunny when I was photographing Princess Sabra as I'm sure she would have been even more amazing but ah well, she's still gorgeous. Just checking out other pics, I think I'm ready to declare these two as my favourites.

Tons of pics ahead, I just couldn't pick my favourites. These have really driven home the point that I have to start doing a proper cleanup. I will! Promise.

















No comments:

Post a Comment