Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Deborah Lippman - Don't Tell Mama


Oops, disappeared for a mo' there. I have more NerdLacquers and a bunch of fun bright colours for y'all but I couldn't help but post Don't Tell Mama. I was itching for spring and wore only bright colours for a couple weeks but oh man when I put on this baby it felt like coming home. As much as I love the bright and fun colours, vampies are where my heart lies. It's like when I wear a bright and cute dress, I love it but end of the day I'm more comfortable in the jeans and black shirt.

This was also my first proper DL mani. Picked this beauty up in a swap and finally got around to wearing her and I'm so glad I did. I was sad that the first day I wore it the sun wasn't cooperating so I couldn't pick up the flash but the second day I got it! The formula was lovely although she did take 3 coats but that can be forgiven.


No comments:

Post a Comment